At Oak Heights we desire that adults of all generations grow in understanding the Gospel and become better equipped to take the next step in developing their full potential in Jesus Christ. To help people move in this direction, we offer these ministries:
- Adult Sunday School for adults of all ages, Sundays, 9:00-9:50 a.m. during the school year. A variety of classes are offered, such as study of a book of the Bible, a relevant life topic, or a theological study.
- Small Groups for adults of all ages, held on various days and evenings of the week. Small groups are formed and meet on a regular basis and focus on a variety of topics. They meet for a designated length of time for the purpose of building relationships among believers while focusing on a particular Biblical study or principle.
- Discipleship for adults. Trained leaders meet with adults who are interested in building a solid foundation for faith and life.
- Prayer Meetings for adults. Prayer is an indispensable part of the life of the Church and the individual believer. Focused times are scheduled to pray for the people and ministries of our congregation and beyond.
- Men’s Ministy. The Men’s Ministry meets periodically as a larger group, but focuses primarily on smaller groups of men for discipleship, Bible study, prayer, and service projects.
- Women’s Coffee Fellowship The Women of Oak Heights meet the second Saturday of the month at 9:00 a.m. for coffee and fellowship and includes a short program of encouragement on a variety of topics. In the Christmas season and in the spring there are larger programs held.
- Senior’s Ministry. The Senior’s Ministry group meets together for fellowship involving social events, fundraisers, service projects, etc.
- R.O.C.K. R.O.C.K. is for young families! This group is not only for adults but also for kiddos as well! Please follow the link for more information.
Back to Ministries