Young people are an integral part of the ministry of Oak Heights. Youth are encouraged to serve, according to their gifts and interests, in the life of the Church.
The purpose of Oak Height’s youth ministry is for youth to know Jesus Christ personally as Lord and Savior, to develop healthy relationships with other Christians, to grow in their faith, to become witnesses for Jesus Christ, and to apply Christian principles in everyday life.
You can check out our youth Facebook page for details on upcoming events, photos and resources for parents and youth! The following are examples of opportunities available for youth.
- Sunday School for Middle School & High School (during the school year)
- Monthly Middle School Release Time (requires parental permission to the school)
- Middle School and High School Youth Events
- Acacia Study (Confirmation Classes) for 6th thru 8th grades
- Cypress Study (High School Youth Group) for 9th thru 12th grades
- HAY Ministries (Hutchinson Area Youth Ministries): 6th through 12th graders of Hutchinson and the surrounding area.
- Cedar Study for all students in 13th and up.
- Camps, Retreats, Mission Trips, Youth Experiences and other events
Back to Ministries